Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Main » Questions » Petition: Save Star Wars Battlefront 3!
Petition: Save Star Wars Battlefront 3!
ReeNDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 11:56 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
The community page SWBF3.de started a petition to save Battlefront 3. You can take a look at the petition by clicking on following link:

http://petition.swbf3.de

All of us have been waiting for Star Wars Battlefront 3 for years. Sadly, the actual status of Battlefront 3 is still unknown after the crash of Free Radical. Is it still in development? If yes, who is the Developer? Was it canceled? If yes, will the project be reactivated at some time?

Because of the obscure situation, we want to show Lucas Arts with this petition, that all of us are still interested in Battlefront 3. You are all part of the community, so pipe up. Let us proclaim to Lucas Arts the following message:

"All of us are still waiting wistfully for Star Wars Battlefront 3! Come on and do not disappoint your fans!"

Of course we know that there are other petitions, for example one petition that already received 6400 votes. So why we are starting a new one? Because in the other petitions are a lot of spam entries, fun entries or entries without first name & last name.

In our petition we will only count entries with first name and last name. So the whole thing will look more serious for Lucas Arts. At the end of the petition they will receive all data via e-mail and via post (normal mail).

We don't know if any petition can convince Lucas Arts to produce SWBF3, but it's worth a try, isn't it? So please sign the petition and send it to everyone you know, to help us saving SWBF3. We are one community and now it's time to speak in one voice! Save Star Wars Battlefront 3!

Message edited by ReeN - Thursday, 2011-06-16, 5:43 PM

ZarockDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 12:13 PM | Message # 2
Kevinlike
Group: Clan Leader
Hey ReeN,

I'd really appreciate it if you would post this in English.

theSlaughterDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 2:42 PM | Message # 3
Colonel
i am too lazy to translate
but its is a project to 'protect' swbf3, that lucas arts starts to create an other swbf-game

shall we take part?

edit: its a german community =P

ZarockDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 2:57 PM | Message # 4
Kevinlike
I know what it is, I think it's just not respectful to make a whole post in German on an international clan site, for a game that would be internationaly distributed.

ReeNDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 5:44 PM | Message # 5
Private
Group: Users
Sorry, my fault. Of course i wanted to copy-paste the english version... Nobody is perfect ^^

Now you should be able to read the text, even if my english isn't the best wink

ZarockDate: Thursday, 2011-06-16, 7:45 PM | Message # 6
Kevinlike
Another misunderstanding cleared up smile
I doubt this petition will change anything, but I'll encourage the members to sign it wink

Forum » Main » Questions » Petition: Save Star Wars Battlefront 3!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz